At Neighborhood Pharmacy, we provide medication therapy management services wherein our pharmacist can review your health condition, current medications/drug therapy, and treatment plan. Through this systematic review, our pharmacists can determine if:
- The medications, supplements, and vitamins you are taking are effective and safe.
- You are taking the right dosage, at the right time.
- You are taking the accurate medications for your condition.
- Your medications are not causing any adverse reactions or drug interactions with each other.
- You are compliant with the medications prescribed by your physician.
Ultimately, the goal of medication therapy management is to ensure that you are getting the best treatment plan and medications possible for your specific condition and health requirements.
Got questions about this service? Reach out to us at P: 202-889-1119/ F: 202-889-1560 or Set An Appointment to speak with one of our pharmacists.